The Logistics Services Management Center (LSMC) manages and executes a diverse collection of ten product and services, grouped into five key business lines, all with one common focus – the Warfighter
Each product & service delivers critical supply support directly to Marines serving around the world. Together, they allow LSMC to fulfill its mission of providing valuable supply management and integration services across the Marine Corps enterprise.
To accomplish our mission, LSMC manages a global network of supply chain activities from our home base and program management HQ in Albany Georgia. The Center manages deployable resources that can adapt to ever-changing theaters of operations. Spread across a total of 68 sites across the globe, LSMC’s personnel and facilities are strategically co-located along side Marine Forces throughout the world to provide dedicated, on-site supply chain services such as:
- Consolidate Storage Programs (~25 Locations)
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence Support Services (15 Locations)
- Equipment and Receiving Distribution Team (8 locations)
- Supplier Relationship Management (6 Locations)
- Coordinated Secondary Reparable Management (7 locations)